The 1st Edition of the Parallel Universe was a big success in providing marketing tips to developers about getting their applications to market and extending its lifespan, and now, we have started the 2nd Edition of the Mobile Developer’s Guide to the Parallel Universe and we need your contribution! It is a companion guide to the Mobile Developer’s Guide to the Galaxy, currently in its 10th Edition.
Submission Deadline: Thursday, August 9, 2012.
We expect to have the 2nd edition published in September.
As with the 1st Guide and Guide to the Galaxy, this is an open sourced / community collaboration project. We are also seeking sponsorship to offset the printing costs.
- Choose a topic that you want to add to, or suggest one that may be missing.
- Write about 200-500 words
- Keep your writing crisp and concise and a little bit fun
- Do include charts of any visuals you think important (see examples from Edition 1, note they will be transformed to fit the theme)
- No promoting your company is allowed, do take a generic approach and include all options for developers to consider.
For submission and further information contact caroline (at) wipconnector (dot) com